- In excellent cosmetic condition with very minor signs of careful use.
- The lens is in excellent condition with no flaws.
What we've done:
- Body deep cleaned
- light seals replaced
- Top cover assembly stripped and cleaned.
- Shutter release button de-soldered, cleaned, checked, reconnected.
- Bottom assembly plate removed for cleaning.
- Lens housing assembly removed and light seal foam replaced.
- Vewfinder cleaned.
- Winding base disconnected, cleaned, checked for wear or damage.
- Lens assembly stripped, cleaned, re-lubricated and adjusted.
Functions: All tested using a real film (Fomapan 200), that we did process ourselves (see the results on the pictures provided).
- Shutter speeds correct.
- good response of ISO selection.
- Self timer.
- Bulb setting.
- Flash functions.
- Film loaded into camera, take up spool and advancement working correctly.
- Film release and rewind working correctly.
- Frame counter serviced.
Batteries: 2X Type LR44, Included.
Olympus XA2. Fully film tested. Excellent condition. Original box.
3 months guarantee
Shipping and return
Should your camera fail within the guarantee period, we promise to fix it, replace it with an identical or similar camera or to offer you a refund. This is subject to Terms and Conditions, as set out below.
More importantly, our guarantee is a guarantee of quality:
Your camera has been serviced, as described to you upon purchase. We promise that the work described has indeed been done, and that your camera will function as it should (taking into account any flaw as described below)
We promise to describe any known flaw or fault.
What our guarantee covers:
-Any fault or breakdown of the camera arising after purchase, that was not previously described at the time of sale, subject to the exclusions set out below.
What our guarantee does not cover:
- Any fault or flaw that was described at the time of purchase.
- Accidental damage, wear and tear, You are advised to keep your camera protected when not in use, to avoid damage from sand, dust, loose items in a bag. Remember your film camera is not at all as impervious to dust and water as your digital equipment.
- Damage due to poor handling of the camera. We strongly advise you to become familiar with the instruction manual.
- Cosmetic damage
- Any attempt to repair the camera by anyone other than us (be that the owner or any third party, including professional camera repair services not associated with us) will void the guarantee. We will not be liable for the cost of any repair carried out by any unauthorised person.
Terms and Conditions relating to our guarantee: For our Full Terms and Conditions, please click here.