MAMIYA C33 Professional (1965-1969)
- Medium format TLR, Twin Lens Reflex camera.
- 120 film, 6x6 square format;
- Interchangeable Lens-Shutter assembly: accepts all Mamiya C-series TLR lenses
- LENS-SHUTTER ASSEMBLY: Standard 80mm fast f/2.8 Mamiya Sekor black
- Auto cocking of the shutter with winding lever.
The C33 Professional is part of the MAMIYA C series of professional level TLR cameras (1956 to 1994) which offers high quality optics, interchangeable lens-shutter assembly, and bellows focusing for extreme close range photography.
The interchangeable lens-shutter assembly system offers two major advantages over most standard TLRs:
-The shutter is part of this assembly and is therefore completely separate from the camera. This means a faulty shutter, the weakest part of a camera, can easily be dealt with by swapping the lens, allowing you to continue working on your project without disruption. The faulty lens/shutter assembly can then be sent for repair, while you keep on using the camera with other lenses.
- The same TLR camera can be used for studio portraits or fashion photography, and wide angle photography, say for wedding or corporate group shots.
Professionaly serviced and film tested.
Condition: Serviced camera in good general cosmetic condition with minor signs of careful use.
What we've done:
- Body stripped down and deep cleaned.
- Focusing screen in good condition, showing minor signs of use.
- Mirror cleaned and in great condition.
- New light seal fitted.
- Film advance and exposure counter are accurate.
- The bellows is in great condition.
- The focusing movement is very smooth.
Lens and shutter assembly: Mamiya Sekor 80mm f/2.8,Copal shutter, Shutter speeds B, 1s-1/500s
- Lens assembly stripped, cleaned, re-lubricated and adjusted.
- Overall condition: very good.
- Viewing lens: good. with some cleaning scratches.
- Taking lens: very good, producing crisp sharp pictures (see attached photo of our own test).
Copal Shutter: Shutter serviced, cleaned and lubricated.
Functions: All tested using a real film fully processed (see attached photo gallery)