- In excellent cosmetic condition with very minor signs of careful use (some very small dents and paint loss on the edges of the top plate and the lens's filter rim).
- The lens has been serviced and is in very good condition.
What we've done:
- Top and bottom plate removed for cleaning, adjustment and lubrication..
- New capacitors fitted.
- Body deep cleaned.
- Light seals replaced where needed.
- Mirror damper replaced.
- Lens assembly stripped, cleaned, relubricated and adjusted.
Functions: All tested using a dummy film (not processed).
- Meter working correctly.
- All shutter speeds sound correct.
- Self timer works.
- Bulb setting works.
- Flash functions working.
- Film loaded into camera, take up spool and advancement working correctly.
- Film release and rewind working correctly.
- Frame counter serviced.
Batteries: The camera uses 2x Type LR44 button batteries.
Minolta X300 Black cover with ROKKOR 50mm 1.7 MD lens. Beautiful condition.