- In excellent cosmetic condition with very minor signs of careful use (some very light paint loss on the edges of the top plate).
- The lens has been serviced and is in very good condition. There is some light signs of cleaning marks that will not affect the quality of the images.
What we've done:
- Top and bottom plate removed for cleaning, adjustment and lubrication..
- New capacitors fitted.
- Body deep cleaned.
- Light seals replaced where needed.
- Mirror damper replaced.
- Lens assembly stripped, cleaned, relubricated and adjusted.
Functions: All tested using a dummy film (not processed).
- Meter working correctly.
- All shutter speeds sound correct.
- Self timer works.
- Bulb setting works.
- Flash functions working.
- Film loaded into camera, take up spool and advancement working correctly.
- Film release and rewind working correctly.
- Frame counter checked and replaced if needed.
Batteries: The camera uses 2x Type LR44 button batteries.
Minolta X300 Black cover with 50mm 1.7 MD lens. Beautiful condition.